My Approach and Philosophy
Nirvana Therapy Centre was established with a view to teaching people life skills and coping strategies that both benefit and enhance life. I am affiliated with the Marino Therapy centre Dublin sharing the common ethos and belief that health is the integration of mind, body spirit and soul. I offer a confidential holistic ethical Humanistic Person Centred Approach with the aim of meeting the needs of the person.I believe that it is important to offer a choice of therapeutic intervention. I practice psychotherapy, energy healing and sand tray therapy. I aim to teach a person how to value, love and care for themselves. Education is also a large part of recovery and I offer a confidential space to explore value systems, lifestyle, self limiting beliefs and emotions such as guilt and shame.
- Learn how our past conditioning can impact on our attitudes and behaviours today.
- Understand the destructive force negativity has on our lives.
- Make peace with food, our body and achieve the self acceptance we desire.
- Put a stop to yo yo dieting, restriction,binge eating, purging, laxative abuse and over exercising.
- Strive for health of mind body and spirit.Build self-esteem and confidence.
- Discover how to manage stress and anxiety.
- Create new coping strategies and living well techniques.Motivate the recovery process with compassion not criticism.
- Cultivate mindfulness and living fully in the present moment.Practise gratitude as essential to peace and happiness.
- Receive nutritional guidance and learn the connection between food and mood.
- Tap into creativity to enhance healing and recovery.Realise you are not on your own and gain even more support with group therapy.
- Care work is also available.